Tuesday 1 January 2008

Top 10 reads for 2007

Happy New Year to you all :)

This list is always difficult as the majority of the books I read in 2007 were excellent. And yes, I can count but 10 wasn't enough! Here are 13 of my favourites (click on all the links for Amazon and author websites):~


My Hands Came Away Red by Lisa McKay ~ review

Splitting Harriet by Tamara Leigh ~ review

What Lies Within by Karen Ball ~ review

Echoes by Kristen Heitzmann ~ review

Just Beyond the Clouds by Karen Kingsbury ~ review

Return of the Guardian King by Karen Hancock ~ review

Snow Angel by Jamie Carie ~ review

The Begotten & The Betrayed by Lisa Tawn Bergren ~ reviews

Surrender Bay by Denise Hunter ~ review

The Restitution by M L Tyndall ~ review

Diva NashVegas by Rachel Hauck ~ review

The Restorer's Son by Sharon Hinck ~ review

And here are a few I am particularly looking forward to reading in 2008:~

Sweet Caroline by Rachel Hauck

Taming Rafe by Susan May Warren

First the Dead by Tim Downs


The Battle for Vast Dominion by George Bryan Polivka

The Restorer's Journey by Sharon Hinck

The Duchess and the Dragon by Jamie Carie

(actually I have already read this one!!! Fabulous!)

Stuck in the Middle by Virginia Smith

Symphony of Secrets by Sharon Hinck

Black Sea Affair by Don Brown


Blood Lines by Mel Odom

From A Distance by Tamera Alexander

Faking Grace by Tamara Leigh

and I could go on and on!!

2 comments:

C.J. Darlington said...

Oh, I'm with ya, Rel! Isn't it great how many wonderful choices there are out there in Christian fiction these days?

Tamara Leigh said...

Ah, thanks, Rel! I'm so pleased that Splitting Harriet made your list. You are too kind. I agree with C.J.--it's wonderful that there are so many good Christian books to read. Hoping your Christmas was incredibly blessed and that 2008 will be B-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...