Saturday 22 March 2008

Spring Reading Thing 2008


Okay, I'm in! If you are interested in joining, click here and Katrina of Callapidder Days can fill you in on what to do!

Here's my list which I am hoping to have read and reviewed by 19th June (subject to change!):

  • Courting Emma by Sharlene MacLaren ~ review
  • For Pete's Sake by Linda Windsor ~ review
  • Beyond the Night by Marlo Schalesky
  • Truffles by the Sea by Julie Carobini
  • Shade by John B Olson
  • Forsaken by James David Jordan
  • Monday Night Jihad by Jason Elam and Steve Yohn
  • Healing Promises by Amy Wallace ~ review
  • Controlling Interest by Elizabeth White
  • I Heart Bloomberg by Melody Carlson
  • Black Sea Affair by Don Brown ~ review
  • Summer Snow by Nicole Baart
  • Searching for Spice by Megan DiMaria ~ review
  • She Always Wore Red by Angela Hunt ~ review
  • Healing Stones by Nancy Rue and Stephen Arterburn
  • Sincerely Mayla by Virgina Smith
  • Strike the Dragon by Charles Dyer and Mark Tobey ~ review
  • White Soul by Brandt Dodson
  • Matchpoint by Erynn Mangum
  • Forevermore by Cathy Marie Hake ~ review
  • Embrace Me by Lisa Samson
  • My Soul to Keep by Davis Bunn
  • The Renovation by Terri Kraus
  • Coming Unglued by Rebeca Seitz
  • Kill Me If You Can by Nicole Young
  • Amber Morn by Brandilyn Collins
Okay, I've sorted through some more in my TBR pile and am adding these:~

  • The Restorer's Journey by Sharon Hinck ~ review
  • As High As the Heavens by Kathleen Morgan ~ review
  • Solemnly Swear by Nancy Moser
  • Par for the Course by Ray Blackston ~ review
  • On Sparrow Hill by Maureen Lang
  • Around the World in 80 Dates by Christa A. Bannister
  • Vanish by Tom Pawlik
  • Dogwood by Chris Fabry
  • The Moon in the Mango Tree by Pamela Binnings Ewen
  • Shadow of Colossus by T L Higley
  • Along Came a Cowboy by Christine Lynxwiler

7 comments:

Deborah said...

half your list is my I own the book TBR list..

i want matchpoint and kill me if you can!!! heh like i need more books to read

Nise' said...

What a great list, many I have read and many are on my TBR list. Happy Reading.

CeeCee said...

Hi Rel, Have you seen the new cover for Angela Hunts FIRST book in this series. The model is wearing a black dress instead of that 50-ish cover. I would have wanted to read it then. I'm going to try the second (hopefully a stand alone) novel. Hugs!

Great list, btw.

Deena Peterson said...

"Beyond the Night" is SO GOOD, but I can't talk about it until someone else reads it and I'm DYING over here:-)

Great list, Rel!

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Looks like a great list, Rel! Many of the authors and books are new to me, but you've also got some of my favorites -- Melody Carlson, Brandilyn Collins, etc. Thanks for joining SRT '08!

Anonymous said...

What a great list! I look forward to your reviews!

Ausjenny said...

i see we do have some of the same books.
looking forward to your reviews too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...