Friday 5 September 2008

Sneak peek at If Tomorrow Never Comes by Marlo Schalesky

Given that my book club is discussing Marlo's Beyond the Night this evening, a book I loved, I was excited to see the cover of the next in the series, If Tomorrow Never Comes.

The cover is beautiful!





A locket in the sand, a woman struggling with infertility, a marriage all but dead.


A story of love rebuilt. Of romance rekindled. Of faces that are more than a dream.

Releasing from Waterbrook Multnomah, March, 2009

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Congratulations! I was checking out all the nominees for the Book Blogger Appreciation Awards and trying to live up to my nomination by inviting everyone over to Semicolon tomorrow for the Saturday Review of Books. It's just a place I provide each Saturday to leave links to your book reviews for the week, and you're certainly invited to contribute and to enjoy the reviews by other book bloggers.

Unknown said...

cool cover. I loved the first book look forward to reading this one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...