Thursday 1 January 2009

Spending time with family.....

Happy New Year :)


Praying 2009 is one of adventure and discovery...and not just regarding books - LOL!

I will be spending extra time with my family over the next two weeks so my posting will be a little less regular. Do keep dropping by though, as my Character Spotlights kick off again on 5th January with Jamie Carie's Isabelle Renoir from her just released, Wind Dancer and there will be reviews and other posts from time to time.

Here's to another great year of encouraging, engaging and challenging reading :)

2 comments:

Kim said...

I can't WAIT for Isabelle Renoir to appear in your spotlight! I just "met" her and she is one touch chic!! I loved that book!!!

Kim said...

I can't spell today...can we say tough??? Good grief!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...