Wednesday 14 May 2008

Along Came a Cowboy by Christine Lynxwiler

Synopsis:~

When Rachel Donovan, a strong-willed chiropractor with a past, meets Jack Westwood, a bull-headed cowboy looking for a future, it looks like hate at first fight. But when the dust settles, it may be love. Can the chiropractor and the cowboy bridle their growing attraction, or will love ultimately have free reign?

My take:~

Fabulous! I was looking for a fun and romantic read after a plethora of mind bending books and Along Came a Cowboy did not disappoint. The humour, delightful romantic tension and engaging characters drew me in instantly and carried me through the entire book. That being said, it is not without substance from Rachel's awkwardness with her parents to her niece's search for her real mother. Toss in cameos from Rachel's friends from Promise Me Always and you have the perfect tale to spend a few hours with. Nicely done, Chris!



Relz Reviewz Extras:~

Review of Promise Me Always

Interview with Christine

Visit Chris's website

Buy the book from Amazon or Koorong (Aust)

PS. I will have an open giveaway of Along Comes A Cowboy next week after I have drawn winners of my current giveaways so come back soon or subscribe to RelzReviewz so you don't miss it!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh i cant wait love the look of this book

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...