Monday 10 November 2008

The winner of the Sydney Alexander set is...


The random number generator which I always use, chose:~

Mary S ~ congratulations
!

Email me your snail mail within 7 days to claim your prize :)

Thanks for all your dating stories. Here's mine:~


I was 17 and a guy I really liked and I was spending a lot of time with asked one night could he give me a kiss goodnight. Knowing this guy it would have been completely innocent and sweet. Horrified at the thought that my parents might find out if I kissed him, I shouted "No!" with as much gusto as if he had asked me to run away and marry him!! Suffice to say I didn't see him much after that little incident - LOL!

PS. All in good time, C~A!!!!!

1 comments:

Mary S said...

Thank you so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...