Friday 24 April 2009

Book Trailer for Nicole Baart's The Moment Between

I'm off to my church's women's retreat tonight for the weekend! Looking forward to it :) I'll see you back here on Monday.

I will leave you with the trailer for one of the most amazing books I have ever read,
The Moment Between by Nicole Baart ~ it is an evocative and heart wrenching read of the love between two sisters, a love that is as beautiful as it is dangerous.

My review will be up at TitleTrakk.com soon and then on my blog ~ trust me, you will want to read this book!



1 comments:

Jen said...

Can I please borrow this one? Love her covers for her books and the trailer and I am not a trailer person! Hope the weekend goes well. We enjoyed the cheersquad today. Love Me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...