Friday 23 April 2010

Book Trailer for Alison Strobel's The Weight of Shadows

In November last year I selected Alison Strobel's The Weight of Shadows for my book club this year, sight unseen! I rarely choose a book for "my girls" without reading it first but Alison's just grabbed me. As you can see from the trailer, it is not going to be an easy read or discussion but we don't want that for our book club selections.

What do you look for in a Book Club selection?

Do check out Alison's special Book Club contest for those of you in the US ~ it is a little ripper!



5 comments:

Alison Strobel Morrow said...

Thank you SO much for your post about the book! I am so excited to read about another book club taking it on. Don't forget to enter the book club contest--details are on my website! :D

~Alison

Rel said...

Thanks for dropping by, Alison! Not sure you want to be sending books to Australia if we win, so I didn't enter :)

Linda said...

A very powerful trailer! A book I'd be interested in.

Tracy said...

I'm glad we're reading it. I've got all these questions that need answers now!

Alison Strobel Morrow said...

I just saw that you'd mentioned sending the books to Australia--I'd totally do it if y'all won! Go ahead and enter, it's not too late!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...