Thursday 13 October 2011

Book trailers from B&H Fiction

There is no question in my mind that B&H Publishing have the best book trailers in the business!  Here are two, very different trailers, one short and one long, for 2012 releases for Maj. Jeff Struecker and Brandilyn Collins.

I'd love to know your thoughts on trailers ~ do you watch them, do they impact whether you will purchase a book or not?  What do you think of the ones below?

Hide and Seek by Maj. Jeff Struecker & Alton Gansky



Gone to Ground by Brandilyn Collins

4 comments:

Sally Bradley said...

A really good one will push me over the edge on a book I've been considering. I liked both. Brandilyn's started off great, but I feel it went a bit too long. Still, I'll be reading that book, but that's because it's Brandilyn. :)

Rel said...

I agree with you, Sally. Felt Brandilyn's ran too long but wont impact my choice to read it :)

Anonymous said...

WOW- I loved that first trailer!! I agree I think the Collins one went a bit long but it sounds really GOOD!!

Nicole said...

Terrific. In order to present the potential of three killers, I'd say the photography carried the second one through the extended timeframe. Both sound good.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...