Saturday 24 December 2011

Winners of Protection for Hire & more

Well, it has been a little quiet around here while I was busy with my eldest's birthday, finished up work for the summer holidays and prepared for Christmas!  I'll be back into things again next week but then I take my annual blogging break for the first two weeks in January :)  


There's going to be some fun stuff happening at Relz Reviewz in 2012, beginning with a great giveaway to celebrate the release of Ronie Kendig's FIRETHORN, the final story in her brilliant Discarded Heroes series, so stay tuned.


For now, here's some Christmas cheer for the winners of the signed copies of Camy Tang's PROTECTION FOR HIRE:

US winner ~ Chalaina

Aussie winners ~ Kathryn A & Leola

Congratulations!  Books will be coming your way soon :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! A Christmas Eve winner, too. Thanks so much Rel & Camy. Have a blessed day - and I'll look forward to reading your book, which sounds fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...