Sunday 1 January 2012

Blogging Hiatus

 Well, I'm off on my annual blogging hiatus so won't be posting for a couple of weeks.  The break is so very needed but I'm going to miss being around here but hope to see you all again in a couple of weeks when I hope to be refreshed and brimming with enthusiasm :)

I'll be doing one more post before I head off into the sunset, so to speak, because I can't leave you without posting my endorsement of the final book in my favourite series of all time!  Look for an fabulous giveaway of this series on my return :)

Praying you have a peaceful and purposeful beginning to 2012!

Love and hugs,

Rel xo xo



4 comments:

Casey said...

Have a lovely break, Rel!

Ausjenny said...

Have a great break.

Nicole said...

Blessings and refreshing, insights and revelation to you, Rel.

Bethany said...

Enjoy your break! You deserve it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...