Monday 11 December 2006

10 of my top reads for 2006

I have enjoyed more than ten fantastic books this year so apologies to those authors I haven't included in this post! Here is a selection of my favourites as the year draws to a close.............................

Allah's Fire by Chuck Holton and Gayle Roper

Castles in the Sand by Sally John

Coldwater Revival by Nancy Jo Jenkins

Everything's Coming Up Josey by Susan May Warren

Freefall by Kristin Heitzmann

My Life as a Doormat by Rene Gutteridge

Reconstructing Natalie by Laura Jensen Walker

The Cubicle Next Door by Siri Mitchell

Valiant Hope by Donna Fleisher

When Crickets Cry by Charles Martin


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you like Everything Coming Up Josie? It is in my TBR. I really like Susan May Warren. She writes really well across all genres. I have Osaka and The Sands of Time in my TBR as well.

Anonymous said...

How was Castles in the Sand? I haven't read it yet.

Rel said...

Tried to post on both your blogs and blogger rejected me so hope you check back here!

Cee Cee - Josey is a great book! has great humour (I read your Norah's Ark post!) and makes you think at the same time!

Jen - Castles is excellent - I have reviewed it on my blog. USe the search and you will find it!

Anonymous said...

Hiya again Rel!! To comment on other blogs, I have to sign onto mine, minimize it, then I can comment. Otherwise Blogger won't let me comment. I hope they fix it.

Anyhoo. You said you read Norah. Will you post a review? I know holiday time approaches and you may not have time. If I don't get to say so before you go on vacation (you'll be missed), HAVE a Blessed Holiday and Happy NEW YEAR!!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed Allah's Fire. Book two in the series is entitled "Island Inferno," and I think you'll like it even more!

Thanks for the mention!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...