Thursday 20 January 2011

Nipped in the Bud by Susan Sleeman

Synopsis:~

Paige is thrilled to secure a landscaping contract sprucing up the park for the upcoming "Pickle Fest." But when she bickers with a town official---and a day later he's discovered dead in a mound of mulch---she finds herself in . . . well, a pickle!

With no alibi, can she prove her innocence?


My take:~

I admit I am more a suspense fan than a mystery fan but Susan Sleeman's Nipped in the Bud is a fun and intriguing read as Paige Turner sets out to prove she is innocent of the murder of city manager, Bud Picklemann. With humour, twists and turns and excellent romantic tension between Paige and her attorney, Adam Hayes, this is a read that will keep your attention from start to finish. Nipped in the Bud is my first Susan Sleeman and Hometown Mystery read and it won't be my last of either.


With thanks to the author for my review copy

Relz Reviewz Extras

Visit Susan's website


Buy Susan's books at Amazon or Koorong

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...