Friday 30 March 2007

Add this one.........

Just had to say I am currently reading W. Dale Cramer's Summer of Light which I am reviewing for TitleTrakk.com so you won't see my review here for a while. I think I have only ever posted once before mid-read but this book is so fantastic I couldn't help myself!

Steelworker, Mick Brannigan loses his job and ends up staying home to care for his three children, one who has a unique learning disability. This book is full of humour, compassion, insight and is beautifully written...so far...but can't see that changing.

Add this to your TBR pile, without question!




6 comments:

Jenny said...

I enjoyed this book immensely, Rel! :)

CeeCee said...

I don't mind a mid-read review!

Kimberlee said...

Sounds like a great book!

Rel said...

Hi Kimberlee - glad you dropped by! What do you like to read?

Deborah said...

i've been meaning to ask this for a while. how do you get all these publishers and authors to send books to you? most of my TBRs come from the library, i do get a couple of books from authors and sometimes from publishers, but i'd like to get more to review. i'm trying to build up my blog as a review site and i was just wondering what you did to get more publicity to get books.

Rel said...

Hi Deborah - I am flat out today! School holidays and I am looking after a friend's two little ones as well - hehehe!! I know why I stopped at three - LOL! I will send an email responding to this in the next day or so :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...