Saturday 10 March 2007

Amy Wallace & Peek~a~boo ICU

If you have read my posts over the past six months you will know I have a lot of time for author Amy Wallace and her debut novel Ransomed Dreams releasing next month in the US. Aussie readers can preorder at Koorong now!

This post isn't about her new book! Instead I want you to check out Amy's blog, Peek~a~boo ICU . Amy has a great gift to be able to share from her heart in ways that challenge and encourage me and I hope she will do the same for you :)

Amy doesn't know I am posting this ~ hope she gets a nice suprise when you drop by her blog ~ post there to say hi if you can!

2 comments:

Amy Wallace said...

Wow, Rel! I'm blown away by your words and kindness in posting about my blog. Thank you. This was indeed a wonderful surprise and a very nice way to start my writing day. ;-)

Amy

CeeCee said...

Yeah. Thanks Rel, Amy wrote an inspiring post today. Your readers SHOULD click on over.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...