Thursday 17 May 2007

Christian Fiction Challenge ~ Blood Evidence ~ Military novel


1. Title ~ Blood Evidence

2. Author ~ Mel Odom

3. Copyright ~ 2007

4. How long was the book languishing in your TBR pile? ~ about three weeks!

5. What made you buy/borrow the book in the first place? ~ review copy sent to me by the author - gotta love that :)

6. What were your thoughts on the story? ~ Excellent! Great technical detail on the forensics, terrific suspense and a meaningful story about a woman struggling with her present as a result of her past.

7. Now do you wish you read the book sooner? ~ it came at the right time for me :)

8. Any questions/statements for the author? ~ read all my questions first hand when I post my interview with Mel soon.

9. Where will the book reside now? ~ in my library briefly before it is borrowed on my recommendation

10.The challenge is to read a book about mothers, law enforcement, or the military. Did the story showcase these professionals in a new light? Did you find a new appreciation for being a mom, being in law enforcement or being in the military? If you do, thank one/all of these professionals for a job well done! ~ I think the book provided a better perspective on the enormous and often tedious tasks of forensic investigators and the heart and soul the military or other law enforcement agencies put into their investigations as contrasted to the 42 minutes it takes CSI or NCIS to crack a case!

Check out my detailed review of Blood Evidence here!

1 comments:

CeeCee said...

Yaay REl! This booK is on my list.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...