Sunday 6 May 2007

I've been tagged by the one person I couldn't say no to....

My dear friend Amy Wallace tagged me to play. I avoid such things on my blog like the plague but Amy asked so how could I say no......... ;-)

But first, the rules:

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.

3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

8 random facts/habits about me ...

1. I broke my leg when I was 7 attempting a backwards waterfall from a monkey bar - should have know it was an impossible feat!

2. When my sister and I pretended to be the girls from ABBA, I always had to be Frieda as I had dark brown hair - never got over not getting to pretend to be Agnetha!

3. My personal CF library currently stands at over 1200 books which I loan out from home to over 50 people.

4. As a kid, I was so desperate to read that one day my parents found me showering with a book in my hand outside the shower screen.

5. Australians have this thing for nicknames so mine is Rel or Relle (Relley) or my husband's favourite, Noz (isn't that romantic - ha ha!)

6. Growing up I was a tomboy through and through so God really surprised me with three beautiful daughters - I've worn more pink and played with more dolls as an adult than I ever did as a child!

7. Mango, passionfruit and vegemite are three of my favourite foods.

8. As a teenager, my favourite poster (On the inside of my wardrobe door as Mum and Dad wouldn't let us have them on the outside - LOL!) was of Erik Estrada from CHiPs :)

I tag Deborah, Cee Cee, Jenny, Jen, Donna, C.J., Shazza and Deena :)

10 comments:

Deena Peterson said...

I've got mine ready and will post it tomorrow...and I thought Erik was cute...but on MY door was Dirk Benedict of Battlestar Galactica and A-Team fame!!

Deborah said...

heh i put mine up

Amy Wallace said...

So I'm the one person you can't say no to??? I'm honored! ;-)

I totally loved CHIPS and Battlestar Galactica! Go 80's! LOL

Thanks for playing the game, Rel! I learned some fun things, and I'm totally with you about the more dolls and pink as a mom than I ever had as a kid. ;-)

C.J. Darlington said...

Oh, boy. This looks fun. Thanks for tagging me, Rel. Just gotta come up with some odd facts now.

Rel said...

Thanks Girls - how fun is it! Loved reading all your wacky facts :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, thanks a lot, Rel. Like I don't have enough to do?

Just you wait.

Hee-hee-hee-hee-hee ...

: )

Anonymous said...

Okay, Noz, mine is up.

And I can just see you two pretending to be ABBA. Too funny. Sorry it turned out to be a traumatic experience for you. ; )

Deena Peterson said...

Saw your rant...I mean comment...where Sharon tagged me...here's the link for YOUR tag...hope no one else tags me...I'm not THAT interesting:-)
http://trunk-junk.blogspot.com/2007/05/my-reputation-has-spread-blog-wide.html

Jenny said...

Rel - I knew there was a reason we clicked so well. I was majorly *gaga* for Erik Estrada back in the day myself. And "WOW" on the number of books in your CF collection - that boggles my mind!

C.J. Darlington said...

Okay, while we're talking about Eric Estrada. I think it's pretty cool he was the lead in The Cross and the Switchblade movie. Seen that one, Rel?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...