Thursday 17 January 2008

I'm back...


...after a fabulous camping trip to Narooma in New South Wales. Here is a pic of my hubby with our three girls and their cousins about to climb through Australia Rock, a natural shape made by the sea - pretty cool!!

I managed quite a bit of reading so check back for reviews of some wonderful books soon to be released including Talk of the Town, Fossil Hunter, Red Helmet and recently released Skizzer, A Passion Most Pure and Elvis Takes a Back Seat :)

I will post my latest author interview tonight ~ Nicole Baart :)

Looking forward to your comments!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can do it, Chloe! Hop on up there!! : )

Welcome back, lady! Missed ya. Glad you had a faboo time. Knew ya would.

Love ya bunches!!
(And thanks for the treat in the mail.)

Deborah said...

welcome back rel!!!

i missed your reviews!

Amy said...

Cool picture! This is my first time here, I discovered your blog while you were away. Look forward to your reviews!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I missed you. =)

Ausjenny said...

Welcome back Rel yes we missed you.
glad you had a good time and got some books read

Jenny said...

Hi lady - so glad to have you back. It looks like your gang had lots of fun. Hope you and Steve had a nice anniversary while you were away as well. *grin*

We're all doing well here. Trying to stay warm and get a bit of reading done. *haha*

Rel said...

Thanks girls :) It is good to be back. Now if I can just get the reviews done for all the books I have read - LOL!!

Great to see you here, Amy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...