Wednesday 27 July 2011

The winners are.....

I've been a little slow in selecting the winners of these books! Here they are, thanks to RANDOM.org


Cascade ~ Renee C

Wolfsbane ~ James N (USA) & Leola (AUS)

Congratulations!  Wolfsbane and Cascade are two of my absolute favourites for 2011 so I'm sure you are going to love them :)


And for those wondering, most of you are falling for Marcello in the Rivers of Time series and it was a tie between Marshall 'The Kid' Vaughan and Azzan 'Aladdin' Yasir for your vote to be the subject of another Discarded Heroes story!

2 comments:

Renee (BlacknGoldGirlsBookSpot) said...

AWESOME! Thank you so much Rel. I was a little disappointed when I finished Waterfall because I couldn't dive into Cascade but thanks to you I'll be able to do that soon! Thank you!!!

XOXO~ Renee

Crystal said...

Congrats to the winners!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...