Thursday 2 October 2008

A Peek at My Bookshelf's Author of the Month Launch


Deena's great unveiling of her first Author of the Month is here but I'm going to tell you anyway.

It is the amazing and humble, Sharon Hinck, aka Shazza to me!


Here's what Deena has to say about what is to come over the next month at A Peek at My Bookshelf:~


"My review of Stepping Into Sunlight will post tomorrow, followed by a trivia contest for some GREAT STUFF...but you'll need to buy the book. So be watching
for information on how you can get your copy and help Sharon in the process.

Happy Reading, and let's have some FUN in October with Sharon Hinck!"



Thanks Deena :)

To help Deena celebrate, Sharon and her Stepping Into Sunlight
character, Penny Sullivan, will be featured on my October 20th Character Spotlight ~ it's going to be fascinating!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...