Friday 28 August 2009

Friendship Friday ~ What do you value in your close friendships with women?

This is my final Friendship Friday post for now :(

I hope you have enjoyed the insights of the women who have shared over the past months about their friendships ~ my thanks to each and every one.

A new series of posts are coming to Fridays from next week ~ they will be fun, informative and something you can use! I think you are going to love them!


For now, I can't think of a more lovely woman to end my Friendship Friday posts with than the talented Rachel Hauck!


Rachel Hauck

In my college days, I was in a sorority. I loved the camaraderie we shared. I loved meeting in the kitchen at one a.m. to raid the fridge of left overs. I loved how much we laughed. To this day, it's one of the things I love most about my friends. I value honesty and acceptance in friendships. I don't do well with women who want to change me. I love engaging conversation and insight on life.

On Tuesday nights, I participate in a ministry which takes place in a coffee shop. There are five of us, all women. We've had long conversations about life and love sitting around the table. What I value from these women in their insight about God and life, and ability to listen. And yes, we laugh.

Sweet Caroline ~ Love Starts With Elle ~ The Sweet By and By (Dec, 2009)


3 comments:

Rachel Hauck said...

Thanks, Rel! What a great series idea. Glad I slipped in under the wire.

Glad you're my friend!

You are such a blessing to so many writers!

Rachel

Tracy said...

What a beautiful end to a great series, Rel. I can't wait to see what you've cooked up for next week!

Jenny said...

Aah...I remember those days back in college. There's nothing like that "sisterhood".

I've enjoyed reading all the insights of friendship in this series, Rel, and am looking forward to what you've got coming next - I know it'll top-notch like everything else you do. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...