Wednesday 9 December 2009

Love Finds You in North Pole, Alaska by Loree Lough

Synopsis:~

A former marine is no match for the spunky Sam Sinclair.


Bryce Stone has returned to his hometown of North Pole, Alaska, and he’s not very happy about it. “The Town Where It’s Christmas All Year Long” does not appeal to the self-admitted scrooge. What’s worse, Bryce must postpone his dream of opening a furniture shop when his aunt Olive retires and leaves him to manage the family’s cluttered Christmas boutique. When Bryce underestimates Sam, the inexperienced young woman he hires to run the store, it becomes a battle of wills, and the two soon find that they’re fighting for more than just the shop.

My take:~

I'll admit I'm with Bryce when it comes to a town devoted to Christmas all year round. As much as I love Christmas, living in North Pole might be a wee bit much! That being said, Loree has written a sweet and fun story of Bryce and Sam's struggle to discover their place in life and throw off the shackles of expectation and prejudice. For those who love an easy to read, happily ever after tale with the spirit of Christmas and love flavouring each page, Love Finds You in North Pole, Alaska is just the ticket to start you on your countdown to Christmas.

Relz Reviewz Extras

Visit Loree's website

Buy Loree's books at Amazon or Koorong

Come back next Monday for a character spotlight on Sam and Bryce!

2 comments:

Lori (sugarandgrits) said...

Thanks, Rel! I can't wait to read this book myself. It's waiting for me on my TBR mountain. :)

Merry Christmas!
~ Lori

Ausjenny said...

sound like a good read. My friend in Alaska lives near North Pole.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...