Friday 5 December 2008

Sneak Peek at The Vanishing Sculptor by Donita K Paul

My 10 year old daughter loved Donita K Paul's DragonKeeper Chronicles. I read the first one, Dragonspell to her and then she devoured the rest. She will be thrilled Donita is back with The Vanishing Sculptor!


Donita K. Paul’s 250,000-plus-selling DragonKeeper Chronicles series has attracted a wide spectrum of dedicated fans–and they’re sure to fall in love with the new characters and adventures in her latest superbly crafted fiction novel for all ages. It’s a mind-boggling fantasy that inhabits the same world as the DragonKeeper Chronicles, but in a different country and an earlier time, where the people know little of Wulder and nothing of Paladin.

In The Vanishing Sculptor, readers will meet Tipper, a young emerlindian who’s responsible for the upkeep of her family’s estate during her sculptor father’s absence. Tipper soon discovers that her actions have unbalanced the whole foundation of her world, and she must act quickly to undo the calamitous threat. But how can she save her father and her world on her own? The task is too huge for one person, so she gathers the help of some unlikely companions–including the nearly five-foot tall parrot Beccaroon–and eventually witnesses the loving care and miraculous resources of Wulder. Through Tipper’s breathtaking story, readers will discover the beauty of knowing and serving God.

Releasing June, 2009 from Waterbrook Multnomah

3 comments:

Kim said...

Oh man!! Rel I am so not able to enjoy a lot of fantasy, but for some reason Donita K. Paul's work makes me want to try really hard to "get" it!! I've read one of the Dragonkeeper books, and her writing is fantastic!

Perhaps I'll try this one and finally fall into fantasy! Thanks for such a great review!

Kim
WINDOW TO MY WORL

CherryBlossomMJ said...

WHAT?!!?

I had not heard, I did not know. This is the first that I have heard of it!!!! I'm stuck in the DragonKeeper Chronicles, because I have not had any luck with acquiring DragonFire, I have everything else, go figure. It is the one book that refuses to go on sale!

I really look forward to this! Thanks for sharing Rel!

cherryblossommj.blogspot.com

Lindsey said...

Do you have upcoming-book radar? lol

I love love love the cover of this one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...