Monday 9 November 2009

Fit to be Tied by Robin Lee Hatcher

Synopsis:~

It's 1916, and Idaho rancher Cleo Arlington knows everything about horses but nothing about men. So when charged with transforming English aristocrat Sherwood Statham from playboy into cowboy, she's totally disconcerted. So is Statham, who's never encountered a woman succeeding in a "man's world." Their bumpy trot into romance is frustrating, exhilarating, and ultimately heartwarming.


My take:~

What can I say about Robin Lee Hatcher that hasn't already been said? Probably not much but that won't stop me letting you know she has another satisfying historical romance on her hands with Fit to be Tied.

I admit though, even with Robin's mastery of the historical romance genre, I wondered whether she could pull off a credible romance between a practical and accomplished cowgirl with an over-indulged English aristocrat. It did take a little time for me to warm to both characters but Robin managed to inveigle them into my affections in short order and create a fun and pleasurable reading experience. Readers of the series will enjoy the return of Morgan and Guinevere from A Vote of Confidence and highly anticipate Daphne's story in A Matter of Character, releasing in 2010.


With thanks to Zondervan for my review copy

Relz Reviewz Extras

Character spotlight on Cleo Arlington & Sherwood Statham
Interview with Robin
Visit Robin's website and blog
Buy Robin's books at Amazon or Koorong

1 comments:

Lori (sugarandgrits) said...

I can't wait to read this book! :)

Thank you for the great review!
~ Lori

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...