Thursday 20 March 2008

Sneak peek at A Constant Heart by Siri Mitchell

I've been hanging out to see Siri's cover for her new book ~ isn't it gorgeous? I can't wait to read what I know will be a fabulous story :) Be patient - it releases in October, 2008 from Bethany. In the meantime, check out Siri's new look website, here.





In a time and place where the only luxury forbidden was love, how can two hearts find each other?

“Trust was a valuable commodity at court. Traded by everyone, but possessed by no one. Its rarity was surpassed only by love. Love implied commitment and how could any of us commit ourselves to any but the Queen? Love implied singularity and how could any of us benefit another if our affections were bound to one in exclusivity? Love was never looked for and rarely found. When it was, it always ended badly.”

In Queen Elizabeth’s court where men and women willingly trade virtue for power, is it possible for Marget to obtain her heart’s desire or is the promise of love only an illusion?

4 comments:

Amy said...

oh my gosh, I LOVE that cover! And I LOVE the subject matter! I can't wait!

Deborah said...

WANT BOOK NOW!!!!

Rel said...

You and me both, girls! Thx for dropping by!

CeeCee said...

I'm with Deborah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...