Tuesday 25 March 2008

A special request, please.....


It is interesting that my least commented on posts are the ones authors have invested the most time and thought too ~ author interviews!

I appreciate, as you do too, the time and effort it takes to answer the plethora of questions I send to the authors I interview. It would be great if you could take the time to comment and encourage the authors who have shared at RelzReviewz in this way.

If you haven't had the chance to read (and comment!) here are some of my latest interviews, well worth a look:~

Leanna Ellis

Jeanette Windle

Camy Tang

Jamie Carie

Julie Lessman

Rebeca Seitz

And some older gems (the interviews, not the authors!!):~


Donna Fleisher

John Aubrey Anderson

Karen Hancock

Lisa McKay

Karen Ball

Check out my sidebar for more great interviews!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...