Thursday 26 February 2009

Book cover survey from Bethany House

I don't know about you, but I love participating in publisher surveys on book cover design, particularly.

Here's your chance to have input into a new fiction cover by Bethany House. If you get the chance pop back and let me know if you chose the 1st or 2nd cover :)


Hello Reader,


We at Bethany House Publishers appreciate our readers' opinions about the books we publish. Occasionally, we seek your input about upcoming products.Currently, we are conducting a short survey about possible covers for an upcoming book.

Click here to take the survey, which should take no more than 5 minutes to complete. Thank you for your participation.

Thanks for your time and your opinions. We value your feedback.

Sincerely, Jim Hart

Internet Marketing Manager, Bethany House Publishers

6 comments:

Janet said...

I chose the second. I'm so tired of cut-off heads...

Word verification: pozings. How appropriate!

Beth said...

I chose the first. Although I'm not a fan of cut off heads, the intensity of the boy's face put me off a little.

C.J. Darlington said...

I chose the second because I liked that he was a little bit older. Maybe the story's going to be from his perspective. But I imagine the first could appeal a tad bit more to mothers.

Ausjenny said...

i picked 2 also there is a story in those eyes

Anonymous said...

Normally don't prefer the full on faces--they don't seem to fit the charcters half the time--but this little boy's face (in two) is exceptional and fits the title. Loved it.

Anonymous said...

I chose#2 I thought he looked like he was from the 1930's were as the other boy looked like someone from the present day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...