Friday 4 September 2009

Lauching..............What's Cooking?


I am thrilled to announce my latest series of author posts, called....

What's Cooking?


Combining my love of reading with my love of food, What's Cooking? will bring to you an author, their books and a favourite recipe they have submitted to me ~ some even with a little story to go with it - should we be surprised?!

I hope you will find the recipes practical and the posts fun. Be sure to drop back and share if you have tried the recipe at home :)

I am definitely trying the first one from thriller writer, Robert Liparulo ~ who knew someone who likes to makes us shiver with fear could be such a romantic - LOL!

For the inaugural What's Cooking? post, click here!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I am SO impressed....books and food on one blog. PERFECT.

I can't wait to see what all those wonderful authors cook up when they're not writing.

Deena Peterson said...

VERY COOL BEANS, Rel! Love it! I need to come up with something new to jazz up my blog...the author of the month just was too much, and author spotlights are hit and miss...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...