Monday 28 September 2009

The winners are..........

Love's Pursuit ~ Jen

Guardian of the Flame ~ Abi & Mark (USA) and Tracy & Jaana (Aus)


Congratulations ~ please email me your snail mail address within 7 days to claim your book.


On another note, unfortunately, I am unable to bring you the spotlight on The Call of Zulina at this time.


On Thursday, we will be back on track and you can look forward to a spotlight on James David Jordan's Ta
ylor Pasbury from the action thrillers, Forsaken and Double Cross.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh how exciting! I love Tracy Higley's books. THANK YOU!

jaana said...

I'm real excited too!!! What a great book to win. Thank you!!!!

Jen said...

Thanks as always for all the hard work you put into this blog. Look forward to reading my book!

C.J. Darlington said...

Looking forward to hearing about Taylor!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...