Thursday 4 September 2008

The Convenient Groom by Denise Hunter

Life is all about straight neat lines and ordered predictability for Kate Lawrence, marriage guru and new author of Finding Mr-Right-for-You. Her celebrity status will hit new heights with her own beautifully orchestrated wedding with the media jostling for more of Dr Kate and her mystery groom.

Yet Kate's personal and professional life is poised to take a devastating turn when her fiance calls off the wedding hours before the nuptials.

With Kate falling apart before his eyes, carpenter Lucas Wright's unrequited love for Kate causes him to propose the ridiculous - that he step in as groom!

How can Mr Wright be anything but wrong?

Oh my! Denise Hunter knows how to write! A Convenient Groom is a love story overflowing with emotion, tenderness and attraction that captivated me from beginning to end. Kate's desperate need for control in her career and relationships stems from her perception of the faults in her parents' relationship. Lucas' deep and abiding love for Kate is palpable, with every action and word that at times I wanted to cry for him. I can't recommend this book highly enough - for its beautiful love story and the stunning allegory of God's unconditional and sacrificial love. A Convenient Groom is a must read.

Available now from Thomas Nelson

Relz Reviewz Extras

Review of Surrender Bay

Visit Denise's website and blog

Buy Denise's books at Amazon and Koorong

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to read this one!

Nise' said...

I agree!! I loved this book.

Anonymous said...

Can I please borrow Rel. Loved Surrender Bay so I am sure I will enjoy this one too.

Rel said...

Sure, sis! You will adore this book :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...