Saturday 27 September 2008

Six Random Things Meme

It was Deena at "A Peek at My Bookshelf" who dobbed me in!

Here's the rules for those I'm tagging. Check the list after my 6 THINGS to see if you're it then

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag sixish people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Now for Six Random things about me:

** I was a Personal Injuries lawyer for 12 years but now practise Elder and Estate Planning law!

** I met my hubby at University through The Navigators

** One of my ancestors came to Australia on the last convict ship

** I'm resistant to anaesthetic (I won't go into detail about my first caesarean!)

** I have in excess of 1500 Christian Fiction titles and run a little "library" from my home

** I studied Japanese at school and as a minor at Uni

I'm not going to tag anyone but would love to know six random things about you if you care to post them!

2 comments:

Deena Peterson said...

Someone ALWAYS has to BREAK the rules, don't they, Rel! (usually, it's ME:0)

Now, you've GOT to email me that cesearean story:-)

Anonymous said...

1.I went to GB and Europe after working for a year when I left the U of W after my freshman year to chase after a British actor who happened to marry a starlet in the USA while I was there. (I did see him finally on my last day in London, got to say Good Morning!)

2.It took the bribe of a birthstone ring (sapphire) to get me to stop sucking my thumb.

3.I've written seven novels, working on number eight, and self-published two.

4.I worked on the racetrack (Thoroughbred horse racing) for over 30 years. (My first novel is about the sport.)

5.I just celebrated my 30th wedding anniversary.

6.If you can't say anything else about me, you can say this--I'm a passionate person. Right or wrong.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...